Saturday, August 22, 2009

I can't believe it!

I can't believe I actually own and run a restarant! I also cant believe how much the people love us and want us here, the people LOVE the food! Charles gives them HUGE portions and we will make them anything they want, on the menu or not!
The word is getting around that we are open and we are getting busier and busier, but it is fun, the cowboys give me a bad time, and I give it right back, They are so cute, and they all gather here to eat and visit, it is a fun place!

2 comments:

Amber and Brandy said...

no wonder your losing so much weight! Your always running around in that place.

grandmakathy said...

Congratulation! I wish I could see your place and eat your food, too! I got my braces off so if I ever do come up, I plan on stuffing my face!

Picking Pumpkins

Picking Pumpkins
We got to go pick pumpkins at Grandpas pumpkin patch

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Dylan, John Sauer and his friend Matt

Class of 2008

Class of 2008
Brandys a Senior!

Kissing Cousins

Kissing Cousins
Landon and Shane

Landon riding horses at Aunt Brandys Work

Great Grandpa and Emma!

Little Cowboy Ammon

Emma Kylie Cawthon (Ambers)

Emma Kylie Cawthon (Ambers)
isn't she a cutie pie!

Our Little Ammon