Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Big Adventure!


Well, as some of you know, I am moving to Idaho, Charles and I have bought a little Cafe in a little town called Dubois (Du-Boys) it is a tiny little place with about 650 people in the town, they have no restaurant there at all and they are desperate for something other than what they can get at a gas station. The Cafe is right off the I-15 with nothing for an hour either way, between Idaho Falls and Montana. I am so excited to get up there and get started.

We plan to go up there by the beginning of August, Amber is going to rent my house and I am quitting my jobs and off we go! We will own it out right, so we have nothing to lose!

Here are some pictures of it so far, it will need a little TLC but that will be fun! It will be so hard to leave the babies, but this might be a once in a lifetime chance.

2 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

so its official congrats you guys ! We love you and will miss you.

Allie Harrison said...

WOW!!!!! I didn't know you guys were moving and I'm SO excited for you! Dubois cold definately use a little cafe' we've been through there several times and thought that. Plus, we'll be able to drop by on our way through and say hi! Congratulations!!!

Picking Pumpkins

Picking Pumpkins
We got to go pick pumpkins at Grandpas pumpkin patch

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Dylan, John Sauer and his friend Matt

Class of 2008

Class of 2008
Brandys a Senior!

Kissing Cousins

Kissing Cousins
Landon and Shane

Landon riding horses at Aunt Brandys Work

Great Grandpa and Emma!

Little Cowboy Ammon

Emma Kylie Cawthon (Ambers)

Emma Kylie Cawthon (Ambers)
isn't she a cutie pie!

Our Little Ammon