Saturday, June 14, 2008

Schools Out for Summer!!!!!

Yeah, after a very long school year and with a very uncertain future, I am out for Summer!
I got to work with the most Awesome people! We have been hit by Arnolds Education Cuts, and it just so happens that my job is one of 3 that are being cut. However, because of my being in the district so many years, they have put me high on the seniority list and I can bump one of the other aides! I really hate the idea of bumping someone out of a job, but I really need this second job, so I will probably bump!
Oh Well, that is for another day, as for today! SCHOOLS OUT!!!! Yessss!

1 comment:

Britton said...

Hooray for you! I know the feeling of wanting to be out for summer, so Congrats!

Picking Pumpkins

Picking Pumpkins
We got to go pick pumpkins at Grandpas pumpkin patch

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Dylan, John Sauer and his friend Matt

Class of 2008

Class of 2008
Brandys a Senior!

Kissing Cousins

Kissing Cousins
Landon and Shane

Landon riding horses at Aunt Brandys Work

Great Grandpa and Emma!

Little Cowboy Ammon

Emma Kylie Cawthon (Ambers)

Emma Kylie Cawthon (Ambers)
isn't she a cutie pie!

Our Little Ammon